In order to ensure the quality of accommodation, guests are requested to cooperate with the hotel’s occupancy regulations. Those who fail to comply are not allowed to book a room. If there is a violation after check-in, the hotel may refuse to check in and no refund will be given.
(1) Pets are not allowed. If pets are found on site, an additional 50% of the room rate will be charged as a cleaning fee.
(2) It is strictly forbidden to cook, barbecue, or carry the induction cooker to use inside or outside the room. If it causes fire, guest complaints, check-out, power trip and other related damages, full compensation will be required.
(3) No loud noise is allowed after 10 o’clock in the evening to ensure the rest quality of other passengers.
(4) Smoking is strictly prohibited in rooms and public areas. If damage is caused by the activation of a smoke detector, compensation will be required.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to take drugs, administer drugs, or engage in various illegal matters. If discovered, the police will be dealt with. If the room is damaged, full compensation will be required.
We apologize for the above inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.